The Coalition for Education and Outreach (CEO) is a community of practice for educators and practitioners who work in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education and outreach. We are volunteer-run and based at UC Berkeley, but our membership extends into the Bay Area and beyond. Our mission is to facilitate professional development, advance best practices, and encourage the exchange of ideas, resources, and assistance among our members.
CEO was founded by a group of UC Berkeley staff members in 2010. We receive support for programs and events from Berkeley Human Resources and the Vice Chancellor for Research Office.
Subscribe to the CEO mailing list here.
- Teresa Barnett, Community Resources for Science
- Rachel Henderson, Independent Curriculum Writer/Consultant
- Vanessa Lujan, Learning and Teaching Group, Lawrence Hall of Science
- Lea Marlor, Center for Energy Efficient Electronics Science, Berkeley Engineering
- Kalie Sacco, Lawrence Hall of Science
- Michael Sholinbeck, Sheldon Margen Public Health Library, UC Berkeley
- Lisa White, University of California Museum of Paleontology
- Rachel Winheld, Science@Cal